Really exciting World Cup racing yesterday. Seems like you never know who will win the womens race and was true yesterday. Pauline Ferrand Prevot showed everyone how to ride, LIV Pro XC Team is good to dominate a race. When will Maja Wloszczowska win?
And the resultlist:
In the mens race it was more like usual. Nino Schurter showed skills but instead of racing his hardtail Scale 700 he now used his full Suspension Spark 700 instead. First win with a full suspension bike and first time a full suspension 27,5″ bike win’s a world cup?
1. Nino Schurter – Scott Racing
2. Stéphane Tempier – BH-Suntour
3. Moritz Milatz – BMC Racing
4. Daniel McConnell – Trek Factory
5. Julien Absalon – BMC Racing