If you the recipe on a great weekend you will get it here:
- Gather 15-20 great cyclists
- Rent a castle (or a house next to it) somewhere in the middle of nowhere
- Arrange a car to take the cyclists bags to the castle
- Buy food, cyclists like food
- Go ride there on friday, a nice ride on saturday, back home on sunday
CK Barriär and Velonode did this with some help from Rapha and Oatly this weekend. It was white, was magic, really fun and sometimes like you thought ”what am I doing here”. When it comes to the end, riding bikes and spend time with friends and great people far away from stress and big citylife is awesome. Thanks Hagen and Emil for this!!!
Started in Södertälje 2 days ago:
Rode to Rockelstad castle in fading sun:
The place we stayed at:
An epic shortened ride yesterday, takes time to ride in snow and sun goes down a bit to early:
And then we went back home:
The tourguide and my best German friend, Hagen:
Except beans and my frozen cassette today this is the best way to spend a winter weekend on. Everything is never perfect but the it has been fun. If you missed it, check @ckbarriar on Instagram for the weekends best pictures.
Pictures by Rille and Max that includes me: