2016 was an amazing cycling year for me. Succeeded with all my plans except for riding more with CK Valhall. Read about them here: The big plans for 2016
The first thing is I’m changing cycling club. Got an offer I couldn’t resist from:
Specialized Concept Store CK
Racing and riding more mtb includes less roadbiking and less miles overall. But after this year I know I can ride a lot and learned a lot about resting and I think I’m good in not getting stressed.
2017 will get better than before, aim to ride faster, rest better and smile more 😀 Motivation is all and my Sequoia is getting me motivated to ride fast in the spring and all summer. Want to improve my tan and explore new roads without being the slowest guy. Of course I will never give up style, always want to look as good as I can and be correct.
If I would taking it down to dots, putting numbers and dates for the year it looks something like this:
- 27-29 jan Basemile Snowdown (epic winterriding with awesome people in a beautiful landscape)
- feb-mars Keps Cup (local mtb cup)
- all summer Stockholm MTB Cup
- 13th May Långa Billingeracet (best marathon race in Sweden)
- a Sunday in June Lida Loop (XCM with the club and work)
- summer Want to go to France again, lovely country
- 1st weekend in August Race Across Skåne
- middle of August Rapha 12 Hills
- 26th August Hansen Cykelløb (icecreamgravel in Denmark)
That’s the plan so far. What do you got for plans?